Frequently Asked Questions
A boat club is a members-only group that offers access to a fleet of boats for a membership fee, typically an initiation fee and monthly dues. The concept is similar to the traditional golfing country club.
Boat rentals charge you every time you use a boat, boat leasing typically applies to a single, specific boat, and boat timeshares limit when and how often you can use their boats. Our BOATING COUNTRY CLUB® membership gives you UNLIMITED USE OF A WIDE VARIETY OF SHINY NEW BOATS, 300+ DAYS OF THE YEAR.
- Best availability: We offer unlimited boating and fulfill over 97% of all reservation requests, which means less planning and more playing for you.
- Best boats: We offer all members a sensational selection of boats for different kinds of recreation, and we buy new boats annually, so you always have the latest top-of- the-line boats to take for a spin.
- Free water toys & guest privileges: We provide complimentary use of a vast array of water toys at your request, and you can bring as many guests as the boat’s capacity with no additional fees.
- Gorgeous marinas: All of our marinas are top-notch, providing beautiful, clean, family- fun-friendly environments.
- Premium valet service: Our courteous dockhands are happy to help you load and unload, answer your questions or offer other guidance. Wherever you can use a helping hand, they’re there to make sure your day is great.